Join Our Amazing Team
HFLbroadband was founded in 2014. Initially providing broadband to a range of customers across the UK. We work closely with our clients to provide a level of service, second to none in the broadband industry. After initially focusing on ultra fast connections we found our customers wanting an all in one solution. Not only did they want their high speed internet with us they wanted their whole IT solution supported by us. As such we now look support many of our broadband customers with a full range of managed IT support.
Work with Incredible Brands
At HFLbroadband our business is growing rapidly; We are working with some brilliant customers & brands across the country. Just a few shown below:
No two customers are the same and no two events are ever the same! We require flexible team members that will help support our customers and always go above and beyond our customers expectations.
Join Our Amazing Team
We have an amazing team at HFLbroadband and we want to continue to grow keeping the brilliant culture we already have. We admit we are different to most IT companies and we intend to keep it that way! We want our team members to love what they do and love working with our great customers and brands!
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Remotely troubleshoot IT Issues
- Attend customer sites to troubleshoot IT issues
- Configure and install hardware / software at customer sites
- Complete all documentation & timesheets
- Always be on the lookout for improvements to customer IT solutions and our own.
Experience we want:
- Experience in setting up of routers
- Experience setting up Access Points (Ubiquity & Ruckus preferable)
- Experience setting up Firewalls (WatchGuard & SonicWall)
- Office 365 & Office 365 Migration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Routing & VPN’s
- Experience with Windows Desktops
- Experience working with Apple
- Experience with VoIP phone systems
- Experienced setting up & installing CCTV Systems
- Install and configure new hardware / software on customer sites
- Identify areas for improvement to business processes & procedures
- Follow IT procedures and strictly comply with our policies
Why work with HFLbroadband?
- Competitive salary (Dependant upon experience)
- Company vehicle
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of up to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme (paid quarterly upon achievement of KPI’s)
- A range of team and social events!
Still reading… good!
Please get in touch if you would love to work with us! We are recruiting for a number of positions so if you are the right person with the right attitude we would love to hear more about you and meet up for a coffee or beer to discuss further! (Yep not the ordinary first boring interview!)